Tuesday, May 27, 2008

El Rodeo, York PA - Llara


El Rodeo - the yummy constant in an ever changing world. It may not seem fair to review a restaurant that you know like the back of your hand, though i decided if i were to depart from my standing order, that would be fair.

Frozen strawberry margaritas, chips and guacamole start off the fiesta. A few smokes and drinks later the meals arrive. I have ordered the Chalupa Texana - Fried corn tortilla topped with chicken, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, guac and tomatoes. Curiously enough, the menu lists this item as "lowfat". I think someone needs to explain this concept to the folks there.

It's good, the food is always delivered HOT and that's crucial for Mexican in my book. I still prefer some of my accustomed favorites, but i suppose it's alright to stray from the usual now and then. When it comes to food anyway.

Note: they don't really serve lobster at El Rodeo - this is just to pay homage to my magnificent sunburn. It's pretty bad when the person you are dining with has a coat on and requests a blanket, yet you are still sweating while downing frozen cocktails.

No comments:

Flushed Out - The Ladies Guide to the "Ladies"

As far as "planning" goes, I may be one of the most anal when it comes to details. Thus, I choose to provide every woman a service that's long past due. I give you "Flushed Out" the guide to every potty that I encounter in said establishment. Your guide to just how secure to make that ass gasket.. and how high to hover.

Jethro's Upstairs Potty

Jethro's Upstairs Potty
4 out of 5 flushes